PBJ Connections accepts a variety of payment options for our mental health services. Contact us to discuss costs and payment options. If you believe we can help you, your child, or your family do not let money stop you from calling.
- Private Insurance: Your insurance company may cover all or part of the cost of services. Our licensed mental health professionals are able to accept most major insurance plans including: Aetna, Anthem, Caresource, Coresource, Medical Mutual, Molina, and United Health Care.
- This is not a complete list, we encourage you to contact your insurance provider for the most accurate information.
- Medicaid/ Medicare: We are able to accept most state medicare and medicaid plans, including managed care plans like Caresource and Molina.
- County Funding Resources: PBJ Connections works with Licking County Family Services and has been approved as a service provider for PASSS Funding and Family First Funding. We will work with you and the funding services available to your family.
- Private Pay: Cash, credit card or check payment for individual, family or group sessions.
- Sliding Scale: We are able to accept private pay on a sliding scale. This process may include completing a scholarship form and is subject to review by our board of directors.
- Scholarships: Scholarships are available for fees associated with the additional cost of our Equine Assisted Psychotherapy program. All families are encouraged to complete the scholarship form.
We offer our services on a sliding scale so that clients of all socioeconomic levels will be able to participate in this unique and effective learning and therapy. Please contact us by calling (740) 924-7543 or email Info@PBJConnections.org for a quote on services and to discuss our funding options.