Did you know that today is Random Acts of Kindness Day? Here are some things we think really have an impact:
- Give someone a hug. You know, someone who you might not typically hug.
- Buy a coffee for the next person in line at Starbucks.
- Give someone you are close to a back rub (like we caught the barn cats doing today!)
- Smile and say hello to people as you walk by.
- You know that four-way stop where everyone is always competing? Wave someone else through.
The best part is, when we do something kind for someone else, we FEEL GOOD!
Happy Day everyone.