What We Provide
- Diagnostic assessments to provide the best possible treatment.
- A team approach in collaboration with parents, schools and referral sources.
- Scholarships for those who do not have adequate insurance coverage, PASSS Funding or other funding.
- Services to all youth and families in need.
- A minimal waiting list.
Who We Serve
- Youth ages 6 and up.
- Youth with mental health diagnoses.
- Youth with behavioral and/or emotional issues.
- Youth struggling in traditional therapy settings.
- Foster families and post-adoptive families.
- Military families.
- Deaf families.
PBJ Connections provides professional behavioral health therapy for children, adults and families through horses, counseling and nature.
Our Corporate Values
- We work for our clients and their families and we commit to provide them with competent, effective and professional mental health and behavioral therapy.
- We follow state licensing boards’ codes of professionalism and ethics.
- We are welcoming to families and clients of all descriptions and all abilities to pay.
- Our horses are treated well, kept from danger, and only work in sessions when they are approved for duty by the Equine Specialist.
PBJ Connections ByLaws (Adobe PDF)