What We Provide
- Diagnostic assessments to provide the best possible treatment.
- A team approach in collaboration with parents, schools and referral sources.
- Scholarships for those who do not have adequate insurance coverage, PASSS Funding or other funding.
- Services to all youth and families in need.
- A minimal waiting list.
Who We Serve
- Youth ages 6 and up.
- Youth with mental health diagnoses.
- Youth with behavioral and/or emotional issues.
- Youth struggling in traditional therapy settings.
- Foster families and post-adoptive families.
- Military families.
- Deaf families.
PBJ Connections provides professional behavioral health therapy for children, adults and families through horses, counseling and nature.
PBJ Connections will be the Central Ohio leading provider of equine assisted psychotherapy and other innovative behavioral health services. Our experience and venues will evolve to meet the changing needs of the community. We will develop sustainable partnerships and connections to continue serving clients, regardless of their ability to pay. PBJ Connections will maintain a professional quality of care with high ethical standards.
- Welcoming – We welcome people from all walks of life.
- Caring – We are here to care about our community, our clients, our staff and our horses.
- Adaptive – We adjust to the needs of the community and our clients.
- Responsive – We are here to serve.
- Inclusive – We work to provide culturally competent care, and when we don’t know we learn.
PBJ Connections ByLaws (Adobe PDF)