What We Provide
- Diagnostic assessments to provide the best possible treatment.
- A team approach in collaboration with parents, schools and referral sources.
- Scholarships for those who do not have adequate insurance coverage or other funding.
- Eagala-model equine assisted psychotherapy services to children, adults and families.
- Office-based behavioral health services to children, adults and families.
- High-quality and evidence-informed mental health services with highly trained therapists.
- A minimal waiting list.
Who We Serve
- Youth ages 6 and up with behavioral health needs
- Any family in need, with family defined in any manner
- LGBTQ+ youth and adults
PBJ Connections provides professional behavioral health therapy for children, adults and families through horses, counseling and nature.
PBJ Connections will be the Central Ohio leading provider of equine assisted psychotherapy and other innovative behavioral health services. Our experience and venues will evolve to meet the changing needs of the community. We will develop sustainable partnerships and connections to continue serving clients, regardless of their ability to pay. PBJ Connections will maintain a professional quality of care with high ethical standards.
- Welcoming – We welcome people from all walks of life.
- Caring – We are here to care about our community, our clients, our staff and our horses.
- Adaptive – We adjust to the needs of the community and our clients.
- Responsive – We are here to serve.
- Inclusive – We work to provide culturally competent care, and when we don’t know we learn.
PBJ Connections ByLaws (Adobe PDF)